Certification Printable Forms
Certification Application Review Policy (effective March 1st, 2012)
As a streamlining effort to reduce a substantial backlog, the Centralized Certification Administration (CCA) will only accept DBE, MBE and WBE applications from firms with the principal office in the City of Los Angeles.
Los Angeles based applicants bidding on City of Los Angeles projects will receive priority handling. If your company does not meet this criteria, we encourage you to send your application to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) for Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) certification; or the Southern California Minority Supplier Development Council (SCMSDC) for Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) certification, or the Women's Business Enterprise Council - West(WBEC-West) for Women Business Enterprise (WBE) certification; or the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) through the Supplier Clearinghouse for both Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and Women Business Enterprise (WBE) certifications.
- Minority/Women Business Enterprise (MBE/WBE) Application
- Disadvantaged Business/Airport Concessions Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Application
- Eligible DBE applicants will also be given MBE/WBE designation
- Certification Application Review Policy does not apply to ACDBE certification applications
- Small Local Business (SLB) Application
- Certification Application Review Policy does not apply
- SLB Biennial Affidavit of Eligibility
- Provisionally Qualified Local Business Affidavit of Eligibility
- Out-Of-State Certification Application Short For (For DBE/ACDBE Certified Firms Only)
- Transitional Job Opportunities Program Application
- SBE (Proprietary) Application
Do not bind submitted documents
For more information, refer to Certification Frequently Asked Questions .